2.18.2009

Welcome Back Dave!

I see my last post was October 08. That's when I resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama was going to win the election over John McCain. I didn't go into depression, I went into "cautious optimism". I was accepting Barack as my President and was hopefully optimistic that the concerns I had about him would prove to be unfounded. Like many others, I told myself to give him some time, just wait and see what he actually does. After all, he hadn't really "done" anything while he was in his Senate seat and he was never pressed to give answers to tough questions during the campaign (thanks to his liberal media followers). So why not sit back and wait for the newly elected messiah to make a few real decisions? His true self will be exposed soon enough! RIGHT???

OMG! WOW! Slow down Barack! You have at least 4 years! You don't have to change the world in your first 30 days!

To be very honest, I'm worried that the damage done to America by Barack Obama will be irreversable by the time he leaves office. This will not be the Land of the Free anymore! We have some very hard work ahead of us if we want to preserve our Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, but keep it clean. I'd like to hear why you disagree or agree. Also, feel free to pass this blog along to your friends